We are currently seeking a part-time Administrative Officer, to be employed for 17 hours per week with the Estates and Facilities Management team at our head office in Aldershot, with the following competencies:
- A thorough working knowledge of MS Office
- A good telephone manner
- Willingness to undergo training as required
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
The main duties of the position include:
- Provision of admin support to the Head of Estates and two Estates Officers
- Maintaining contact with and managing contractors & consultants, checking credentials, dealing with access issues
- Ordering of urgent works for Estates Officers as required
- Maintaining the current database in conjunction with the Estates Admin Officer (East)
- Maintenance of the filing system and Project files on SharePoint
- Recording and monitoring of all H & S mandatory inspections
The starting salary is £9,148. In addition, the Association offers a pension scheme and a bonus scheme
Interested candidates should forward a full CV together with a covering letter detailing their suitability for the role to:
The Support Services Director, Seely House, Shoe Lane, Aldershot, Hants, GU11 2HJ.
Tel: 01252 357606.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18 October 2019.